Date(s) - 27/06/2015 - 30/06/2015
An elegant, dynamic approach towards the holistic evolution and development of organisation.
This 3-day experiential workshop gives you an overview of the main elements of Sociocracy, focusing on practice and utilising the Sociocratic methodology as a frame to explore, share and deepen understanding in the fields of:
- collaboration innovation
- holistic community and organisational development
- social transformation
- consciousness evolution
- Discover why Sociocracy helps organisations to become more sustainable, resilient and graceful
- Develop skills you can apply within your groups, organisations and relationships
- Learn methods to facilitate collaborative processes, draw on the collective intelligence of groups, and guarantee the potential for equivalence in decision making
- Develop a ‘solutions focus’ and explore the creative opportunities lying buried at the heart of seemingly challenging situations
For more information and registration, please visit the event’s page on the Findhorn website.